- UNICAM Orienta: https://www.unicam.it/porteaperteonline/corsi/computer-science
- Download the Flier
- More information is available at the Degree Page on the ESSE3 portal
- Information on the courses is available in the Official Wiki
- Intelligent and Adaptive Systems (IAS) - Modern ICT systems are composed of a large number of interconnected devices that interact with each other and with users to reach a certain goal. IAS aims at forming highly specializeddata analysts and software designers capable of developing and managing these complex systems. IAS students will also learn how to use the data collected during systems execution in orderto detect and prevent critical situations and to identify the countermeasures that guarantee the expected quality of service and security.
- Information Systems Engineering (ISE) - The Information Systems Engineering curriculum focuses on methodologies, techniques, technologies and tools for engineering complex information systems. Effective strategies for defining customer needs, required functionalities early in the development cycle, systems design, validation and deployment are deeply investigated. ISE graduates will be able to understand and solve issues related to business and IT alignment, such as process and data organization, performance and cost optimization, engagement of social aspects, and technology adoption and maintenance. ISE graduate will also, be able to understand and guide the potential of the digital transformation in complex organizations such as public administrations and enterprises.
- Software and Systems for Industries (SSI) - Embedded systems are increasingly being joined together into an “Internet of things” or sensor networks to enable several applications such as smart homes, manufacturing, energy distribution and transportation. SSI provides students witha knowledge and understanding of embedded system architectures, the concepts underpinning their interconnection and programming. Security, simulation and verification of distributed systems, where possible tailored to embedded systems, will be also part of the programme.
- the Reykjavik University (RU) in Iceland (for more info - link to video presentation),
- the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW) in Switzerland (for more info - link to video presentation),
- the Universidad Nacional de Catamarca (UNCa) in Argentina.
Scholarships of merit for supporting the mobility are offered to exchange students through UNICAM funds (if available) or, for European locations, through the Erasmus+ program.
According to AlmaLaurea statistics, one year after the degree the employment rate of those who graduated in Computer Science at University of Camerino is 85.7%.
The Master of Science (Laurea Magistrale) in Computer Science allows to access the "Albo Professionale dell'ordine degli ingegneri" (National Engineer's Register), section A, sector "Information Engineering". To access the Register, a student must pass a special exam (Esame di Stato), for which UNICAM is an entitled site (DPR n. 328 in 5/6/2001 published on GU n. 190 in 17/8/2001).